Friday, January 25, 2019

"Unnecessary" is a poor way to feel.

"Unnecessary" is a poor way to feel.

I have a number of projects that I would like to be able to call "done!" but if they do not get done, no one will suffer. (Sounds like depression to me!)

1. Start a knitting project.  This is for my comfort.

2. Sew the cover for the couch in the living room. Not difficult, just time consuming. That will be a big show project as everyone will be able to see it.

3. Make flannel pajama bottoms-2 for Scott and 1 for Lauren.  I already have the fabric and the adjusted pattern.  Again, not difficult.

4, Finish writing down the arrangements for my funeral.  It is paid for and I have made arrangements for my remains to be donated to KU.  However, I feel like it is a kindness to have written instructions about accounts and insurance policies and things like that.  I also want to write my obituary. A classmate from G'burg died recently and her obit sounded somewhat like a nomination for sainthood.  I certainly don't want that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment